- Work Phone: 416-326-3237
- Mobile Phone: 416-427-4975
- Added blog article "Breaking through the clutter: preparedness me…"16 hours ago
- Added blog article "Getting CanVOST volunteers ready for a possib…"5 weeks ago
- Added blog article "Social media : a blessing and a curse ... the…"5 weeks ago
- Added blog article "Part 9: Gauging your progress on the SMEM con…"2 months ago
- Added blog article "Developing social media training for Emergenc…"2 months ago
- Added blog article "A post from Karen Snider of the Canadian Red …"3 months ago
- Added blog article "Putting together a social media listening ope…"3 months ago
- Added blog article "Getting CanVOST up and running .... my sugges…"3 months ago
- Added blog article "From Jodie Foster to Lance Armstrong ... and …"4 months ago
- Added blog article "A review of 2012 for social media in emergenc…"4 months ago
- Blog Articles13(52%)
- Calendar Events1(4%)
- Forum Posts0(0%)
- Wiki Articles1(4%)
No badges to show!
No Status to show!
Patrice Cloutier is a communicator specializing in crisis communications and emergency management.
Patrice was the principal strategic communications planner for the Integrated Security Unit that was tasked with ensuring safe and secure G8 and G20 summits in Ontario in 2010.
Prior to that, Mr. Cloutier coordinated the planning and delivery of emergency information at the provincial government.
He is also a guest instructor at the OPP and the Canadian Emergency Management College and a former member of the Canadian Forces reserves (infantry).
His main interest is to promote the sharing of best practices in the planning and delivery of emergency information within the IMS.