Welcome to the PTSC-Online Member Directory. Please complete your profile and add your picture to help us get to know each other. This will help us more effectively work together so we can better share our emergency management tips and challenges.
Your Organization could sponsor this section of PTSC-Online, click here to learn how.
Experience and Accreditation:
* 30 years experience in public relations and professional writing
* APR - Accredited in Public Relations by the Canadian Public Relations Society
* FCPRS - College of Fellows, Canadian Public Relations Society
* Analyzing situations and developing communication strategies
* Editorial management, producing media, corporate writing
* Comfortable both as a manager and as a hands-on practitioner
* Relate well to both business and community issues
* Web technology literate (XHTML, CSS, SEO, etc.)
* Vision, a team player, values-driven leadership style
* A small public relations firm with a strong editorial focus
* Author of Crisis Communications: A Primer for Teams
Emergency management and business continuity consultant based in New Hamburg, ON. Has provided consulting services to all levels of government, industry, financial and health care organizations. Over 30 years experience in the oil and chemical industry, much of it focused on emergency preparedness and response. Experience in incident management, crisis management, member of technical committee that developed CSA Z1600 emergency management and business continuity standard. Promoting on line networking and social media to improve emergency management programs.
See my entire social on line presence http://XeeMe.com/WilliamMacKay
Ann’s consulting background includes over 20 years of managing large projects and systems implementations across various industries ranging from banking, education, research & development, manufacturing, property development & management, publishing, human resources, not-for-profits and telecommunications. Ann's global BCP experience with people, culture, environments and risks includes numerous countries across Europe and Asia, Canada, USA, Australia, Mexico, and Brazil.
Ann is the Past President of the Toronto Disaster Recovery Information Exchange.
Her focus on Business Continuity began in the 1990’s, when she developed a disaster recovery and business continuity methodology for Xerox USA, and managed Nortel’s Global Finance Y2K & BCP Programs through the century roll over. Following that, Ann spent some time at Price Waterhouse Coopers, where she developed global BCP’s for their managed services teams, before returning to Nortel to revitalize their Global Business Continuity Program.
Ann is a member of the Ontario Association of Emergency Managers, a Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), which is an internationally recognized designation of the DRI International, a Certified Business Resilience Manager (CBRM) an internationally recognized designation of the Business Resilience Certification Consortium, and works as a consultant in the field. She is Vice President of HZX Business Continuity Planning, her own company and is a member of Centennial College’s Emergency Management Certificate Program Faculty.
- Canadian Red Cross Muskoka - West Parry Sound Disaster Management Team
- Muskoka Volunteers
- Canadian Red Cross Supply Chain Management IT Team
- Canadian Risk and Hazard Network
- CRHNet Blog Moderators
- CanVOST Leaders
- CanVOST Supporters
- Trained Volunteers
- GTIME Committee
- GTIME Planners
- Program Chair(s)
- NFPA - Canada
- NPDRR - Private Sector Working Group
- Working Group Chairs
- Steering Committee
- CAFC Contacts
- Committee Chair